10 September 2008

Setlist for 10 September 2008

Today's show was a bit crazy...I left a meeting late, my car wasn't ready from the garage, and I received a call right as I was about to leave for my show.  Needless to say, it started two minutes late and seemed I never caught up.  "One World Family" was played in dedication to the victims of the 11 September 2001 tragedies and their families.  Anyway, without further ado, here is the setlist that was.  Peace, Les
  • Kenny Garrett, "The Ring", Sketches of MD: Live at the Iridium (Mack Avenue Records)
  • Evan Parker Transatlantic Art Ensemble, "Furrow 2", Boustrophedon (ECM Records)
  • Yuganaut, "Stimulus", This Musicship (ESP-Disk')
  • Kahil El'Zabar Trio, "One World Family" Love Outside of Dreams (Delmark Records)
  • James Carter, "Dodo's Bounce", Present Tense (EmArcy)
  • Elisabeth Kontomanou, "Back to My Groove", Back to My Groove (Plus Loin Music)

No comments: