03 November 2011

Lidral Duo - 07 November 2011

It has been a long time since I have posted to this blog.  A lot has happened since then.  I have finished writing my dissertation, defended it, and received my Ph.D. from UMaine.  I have a review of Alphonse Mouzon's Angel Face coming soon.  In the meantime, there is some jazz coming on Monday at UMaine.  If you are in the area, please check out the Lidral Duo.  You will be glad that you did.  Unfortunately, I am teaching during that time.

The Lidral Duo, (Karel, soprano saxophone; Terry, piano -- the original Chamber Jazz Ensemble), will be presenting the ninth in their series of Fall concerts entitled the "Chamber Jazz Afternoon Concert Series" this coming Monday, (7 November 2011), from 4:15-5 PM in the "Jazz Corner" of Union Central in the Memorial Union, (beneath the jazz poster by the fireplace), at the University of Maine, Orono, ME.  Now in their 23rd season, this is their 14th continuous semester-long concert series in the Union.

No comments: